Position: First Team Manager
Closing Date: 5pm, Thursday 18th May
Established in 1891, Fairford Town Football Club is a forward thinking Non-League club preparing for a return to the Uhlsport Hellenic Premier Division following a five-year absence.
The club wish to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of First Team Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious manager to build upon good foundations following a title-winning season.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their ability to satisfy the following criteria:
- A working knowledge of Non-League football, especially the Uhlsport Hellenic Premier Division
- Qualified to minimum FA Level 2 (essential), UEFA B/Level 3 (desirable)
- Success in ability to manage a playing budget
- Excellent contacts within the local football community
- A commitment to supporting club activities on and off the field
- Desire to be a part of an ambitious, forward thinking community club
- A proven leader with a suitable track record
To apply for the position please declare an expression of interest via email, to include your CV preferably.
Please send applications to Bill Beach, Club Secretary, via email@example.com
Selected applicants will then be invited for interview the week commencing Monday 22nd May 2017.