FAIRFORD Town FC require a Food Handler to work on home matchdays and at other club functions.
A Food Handler carries out the many and various functions that relate to the safe and hygienic production of all food products.
You will be required to work home matchdays and part-time hours to suit, in the revamped kitchen at Cinder Lane – the club’s home ground.
All tasks must be carried out with due regard to the safety and wellbeing of yourself, other staff, customers, equipment and premises.
The tasks and responsibilities are described below:
– Food preparation
– Assembling and packaging products following specified guidelines
– Cleaning equipment, surfaces, floors and walls
– Maintaining levels of ingredients on the make-up table
– Maintaining the correct level of hygiene and safety
– Manual handling of stock (after specific training)
– Undertake to qualify at basic level in Food Hygiene
– Undertake continued training as required by the Kitchen Manager
– Ensure the highest level of customer service
A Food Handler is expected to carry out these and other duties agreed with the Kitchen Manager.
For further information or to discuss this opportunity, please email Chairman Stuart Pike by email here.