FAIRFORD Town FC require part-time bar staff to work on home matchdays and at other club functions.
You will be required to work home matchdays and part-time hours to suit, in the revamped bar and function room facilities at Cinder Lane – the club’s home ground.
- Have the ability to deliver a warm and welcoming service style
- Have previous experience working in bars
- Be proactive a team player
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- To prepare all ordered drinks to specification and maintaining product standards and consistency
- A good knowledge and passion for all things spirits, beer and wine
- Be impeccably presented and possess excellent command of English
- Ensure a smooth and efficient operation
For further information or to discuss this opportunity, please email Chairman Stuart Pike by email here.